I had a new vacuum, used it three times, then realized it no longer sucked. When I flipped it over, I found the thing was so utterly clogged with dirt and pet hair that I’m having to take it apart. The dirt is literally SOLIDIFIED, to the point it’s like dried clay and I’m having to chip it off with a screw driver.
I got the bottom part, the roller-brush thing, and the casing for the brush off, but the clog goes right down the tube up inside the vacuum. I need to figure out how to get to the tunnel to clean it! Is there a website or something with actual pictures to help me? I can’t find anything with Google or by going to the Hoover site.
Note, it’s a bagless, twin-champer HEPA-filter Hoover Windtunnel with a 12-am motor.
Incoming search terms:
- can dirt cup on Hoover UH70086 be disassembled to clean
- how to unplug a Hoover self propelled wind tunnel vacuum
- how to take out filter of hoover pet friendly vacuum
- How to replace clear plastic cover on Hoover windtunnel T series vacuum
- how to get to the motor on a wind tunnel vacuumcleaner
- how to get the pet cleaner off of the hoover windtunnel
- how to clean hoover elite max