I had a new vacuum, used it three times, then realized it no longer sucked. When I flipped it over, I found the thing was so utterly clogged with dirt and pet hair that I’m having to take it apart. The dirt is literally SOLIDIFIED, to the point it’s like dried clay and I’m having to chip it off with a screw driver.
I got the bottom part, the roller-brush thing, and the casing for the brush off, but the clog goes right down the tube up inside the vacuum. I need to figure out how to get to the tunnel to clean it! Is there a website or something with actual pictures to help me? I can’t find anything with Google or by going to the Hoover site.
Note, it’s a bagless, twin-champer HEPA-filter Hoover Windtunnel with a 12-am motor.
Incoming search terms:
- how to clean the wind tunnel vaccum
- can you take apart hoover carpet cleaner to ckean
- How to reattach the hose on my Windtunnel T series vacum with pictures
- how to disassemble dirt cup hoover windtunnel 3
- how to clean the filter on a wind tunnel Ge vacuum
- how to clean dirt cup on windtunnel
- how to clean brush on hoover windtunnel canister vacuum