I had a new vacuum, used it three times, then realized it no longer sucked. When I flipped it over, I found the thing was so utterly clogged with dirt and pet hair that I’m having to take it apart. The dirt is literally SOLIDIFIED, to the point it’s like dried clay and I’m having to chip it off with a screw driver.
I got the bottom part, the roller-brush thing, and the casing for the brush off, but the clog goes right down the tube up inside the vacuum. I need to figure out how to get to the tunnel to clean it! Is there a website or something with actual pictures to help me? I can’t find anything with Google or by going to the Hoover site.
Note, it’s a bagless, twin-champer HEPA-filter Hoover Windtunnel with a 12-am motor.
Incoming search terms:
- how to clean the wind tunnel vaccum
- can i wash my hoover pet wind tunnel vacuum?
- how to clean a glog out of the hose on a hoover windtunnel vaccum
- how to clean brush on hoover windtunnel canister vacuum
- how to clean filter in a hoover windtunnel
- how to disassemble dirt cup hoover windtunnel 3
- How to take apart a hoover bagless windtunnel vacuum