I have a hoover bagless vacuum. Over time it has lost suction. I have cleaned the filter in the chamber next to where all the debris is collected and nothing is stuck underneath it. I don’t know much about the mechanical workings of a vacuum and don’t want to start tinkering if I don’t know what’s wrong.
Have you had this problem? How did you fix it?
I also have a lot of pet hair in my home and live in a dusty climate. Could this be part of my problem?
For the love of Tivo and Popeye’s chicken, please help me!
Incoming search terms:
- why wont my vacuum suck
- why wont my electrolux vacumm not suck up dirt
- My bagless Hoover upright vacuum does not have suction?
- air coming out back of hoover and not sucking
- my vaccum clearn wont suck up dirt
- what makes a bissell vac not suck up dust
- whats wrong with a vacuum cleaner that blows air vs sucks