I have a hoover bagless vacuum. Over time it has lost suction. I have cleaned the filter in the chamber next to where all the debris is collected and nothing is stuck underneath it. I don’t know much about the mechanical workings of a vacuum and don’t want to start tinkering if I don’t know what’s wrong.
Have you had this problem? How did you fix it?
I also have a lot of pet hair in my home and live in a dusty climate. Could this be part of my problem?
For the love of Tivo and Popeye’s chicken, please help me!
Incoming search terms:
- canister vacuum cleaners hoover wont suck
- why wont my hover air pro vacuum suck
- why my hoover #uh70085 vacumm cleaner is not sucking properly
- why is my vacuum not suctioning hoover pet wind tunnel
- vacuum wont suck
- hoover wont suck anything up
- hoover windtunnel wont sinner wont suck