I have a hoover bagless vacuum. Over time it has lost suction. I have cleaned the filter in the chamber next to where all the debris is collected and nothing is stuck underneath it. I don’t know much about the mechanical workings of a vacuum and don’t want to start tinkering if I don’t know what’s wrong.
Have you had this problem? How did you fix it?
I also have a lot of pet hair in my home and live in a dusty climate. Could this be part of my problem?
For the love of Tivo and Popeye’s chicken, please help me!
Incoming search terms:
- vaccum will suvk up dog hair but not dirt
- bissell multi cyclonic pet vacuum cleaner isnt sucking
- Hovver Windtunnel not sucking
- how come my bissell rewind premium pet vacuum will not suck anything up
- my bissele vacume sucks and spits why
- my hoover does not pick up dog hair anymore what is wrong
- my vaccum cleaner wont suck up trash