I have a hoover bagless vacuum. Over time it has lost suction. I have cleaned the filter in the chamber next to where all the debris is collected and nothing is stuck underneath it. I don’t know much about the mechanical workings of a vacuum and don’t want to start tinkering if I don’t know what’s wrong.
Have you had this problem? How did you fix it?
I also have a lot of pet hair in my home and live in a dusty climate. Could this be part of my problem?
For the love of Tivo and Popeye’s chicken, please help me!
Incoming search terms:
- hoover elite rewind wont suck
- vacuum wont suck
- eureka vacuum is not sucking up
- why eureka AS1104 cyclone isnt moving?
- why doesnt my ureka vacuum come on nomore
- what can i do if my hoover cyclonic isnt sucking up dirt
- vax upright wot suck