I have a hoover bagless vacuum. Over time it has lost suction. I have cleaned the filter in the chamber next to where all the debris is collected and nothing is stuck underneath it. I don’t know much about the mechanical workings of a vacuum and don’t want to start tinkering if I don’t know what’s wrong.
Have you had this problem? How did you fix it?
I also have a lot of pet hair in my home and live in a dusty climate. Could this be part of my problem?
For the love of Tivo and Popeye’s chicken, please help me!
Incoming search terms:
- hoover nano cyclone wont suck
- bagless vaccum has lost suction
- my cyclonic vacuum will not swirl
- my hoovervacuum wontsuck
- oreck canister has suction but not sucking anything up
- THE ATTACHMENTS ON MY HOOVER REWIND PLUS WONT SUCK
- vaccum will suvk up dog hair but not dirt