What is this type of vacuum called?


Im trying to find this on google for prices.
Im looking for one of those small vacuums that they use on restaurant carpets during business hours.
They’re usually for small spaces.
they’re small, bagless, cordless, and dont have power.
You just roll it silently on the floor and it catches most of the things a vacuum would.

I want to find it but i dont know what it’s called or what to search on google.
Thank you all. 🙂


  1. In the US they are called carpet sweepers, some work better than others, and they don’t work as good as a vacuum cleaner.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here